Merry Xmas to my Fellow PE'ers

DammitJanet

Just wanted to wish all of you the very best Holiday's you can have. Its been a pleasure being with you guys for another year. You all know how much you mean to me. Whatever you are doing this year, remember that I will be thinking of you guys with love. I hope you have some peace during these days.

Love Janet.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Same to you, Janet, and to all of you here. This is indeed a special group of parents. May the drama avoid your homes this season, or at least be minimal :)

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
A very merry Christmas Janet! You have a blast spoiling those grandkids rotten!!! Oh and tell Kayana I think she signed her name beautifully on my xmas card. Darn it they grow up too fast.

A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow PEers as well!!!! May your xmas be peaceful and filled with love, minus all the difficult child drama.:rudolph::santa::snowman::gingerbread:

I'd be in a padded room somewhere if it weren't for you ladies.

Hugs

KTMom91

Wishing everyone a wonderful, drama-free Christmas!

I think Keyana did a beautiful job of signing the card, too!

T

toughlovin

Thanks Janet and the same to you and all of us PErs... I hope you all have a good day no matter what our difficult children do!!
I am thankful I found this group.... it has been immensely helpful to find others who have been through similar things.

katya02

Solace
Thanks Janet, have a wonderful Christmas and a safe trip to and from VA. I hope everyone here has a joyful holiday
with lots of love and no drama. :)

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Hope you had a blessed holiday as well, since difficult child I is 19 and out of the home, I am a PE'r now :)