Message from Timer Lady

trinityroyal

Linda, I am so very sorry for your loss.
You and the tweedles are in my thoughts and prayers as you go through this very sad and difficult time.

Know that we are all here, with our arms around you giving you strength and support, shoulders to cry on, ears to listen, and many gentle hugs.

Trinity

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Linda, I am so very sorry for you and the tweedles. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Many many ((((hugs))))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Sending many hugs and prayers for your strength to get through the coming days. You have been and are going through SO much... there are just no words. Praying for the tweedles, too, and that they are somehow able to understand this and cope with it safely.

Marguerite

Linda, our thoughts are with you and the kids at this very difficult time. Hugs and prayers to you all, from the other side of the world. Your heart has reached a very long way.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
{{{Linda}}} I've had you in my thoughts and prayers and will continue. Sending strength, love and gentle, healing hugs. Take care of you and tweedles first and foremost and allow the team do whatever you need them to do to help you.

Thanks Sue

fuddleduddledee

May your family and friends give you and your children the comfort and strength that you will need to travel this difficult journey.

I have followed your posts over time and have been in awe of your inner strength. Through your own health issues, the difficulties with your children, the passing of your own dear mother, and the recent struggles with your husband and his health issues your grace and strength shine through in each and every single post you write.

May the grace and inner strength you possess guide you through this very difficult time.

Gentle thoughts during these difficult days

Sue,

Thanks for passing this news along to us.

Please let Linda know that she and the Tweedles are in our prayers.

Is there anything that we as a group can do to assist? Please let us know if there is.