Meu Querido Janet

Raoul

Meu querido, eu sou tão orgulhoso de você, minha Janet.

Raoul I here for you when stress get bad. Hope todos comporta-se. If no, Raoul he take care you.

ame e beijos meu querido,

You Raoul

DammitJanet

Ah, rauol, estou tão contente de ouvir de você. Eu sou humilde. Estou certo de que irá convidar seus muitos talentos, uma vez ou duas.

Até então, ser bem meu caro!

Abraços e beijos
:916blusher:

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Well, how special are you?! Sheesh. Raoul never showed up for me.

Okay, everyone.....I've got the margaritas - who's got the salsa and chips?

Suz

KTMom91

Quesadillas, chile verde, and chile rellenos, all deliciously homemade by my mother in law. She'll be joining us.

DammitJanet

Suz, I seem to remember Rauol was found hiding in your closet until Richard snuck into town and tossed him out on his rear!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Janet, that was a nasty rumor that D3 started after SHE was discovered hiding his Dad in her closet...for six months! :surprise:

I've always been faithful to Richard. :couple:

Suz

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Oh, to be 59 again! Sigh...

HEY! JANET! DID YOU RUN THAT THROUGH THE TRANSLATOR before you let him post? You have such power now. I'm shivering...

DammitJanet

Rauol is the only person on the board able to get through the censors...sigh. No one has the power to moderate him.

Personally I think he is related somehow to the site owner in some odd fashion that I have never quite figured out. Maybe second cousin twice removed on mothers, fathers, second cousins twice removed side.

DDD

Those were the best six months of my life, Suz. ;) Alas, I have to finally admit that it is over but the memories linger. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
Cara Janet, É óbvio as mulheres aqui esquece que eu sou um homem português blooded quente. É aprovação que eu sou ainda a coisa a mais "sexy" na placa. Eu estou visitando a estrela no rancho do burro do dragão. Tem muitos asnos em seu repouso. É mulher bonita. Eu estou indo fazer meu batente seguinte em North Carolina. Está esperando-me meu amor. Eu virei como uma noite de verão. Escuro e quente.

Até lá….Passionately seu Raoul :surprise:

DammitJanet

Céus, eu nunca soube que eu estava indo ter que aprender Português para moderar esta placa!

Amo todos vocês, e especialmente você rauol!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
D3, I'm sorry to hear that it is over with Raoul's Dad. I remember hearing the lilt in your voice, your girlish giggle, and seeing the twinkle in your eyes during those months.

Oh well...sigh...sadly, bliss doesn't last forever. You have my sympathies.

Suz

DDD

The memories will live forever, Suz. Truthfully, I hated to break his heart
but "asi es la vida". ;) DDD