Meus Queridos

R

Raoul+

Raoul he no understand what happened here. One day he no can see his ladies. He so lonesome for his lovely ladies. He miss you so.

Raoul he back now to tome cuidado de você e ame-o com todo seu coração. He hope you miss him too.

Raoul

Ephchap

Oh, Raoul, how wonderful to see you. We've missed you! I'm so glad you found your way back ... and even more glad that I'm first in line to say hello and welcome back!

Now, about that backrub ...:love-very:

Deb

Star*

call 911........call 911
O Raoul - sou alegre volta. Eu não sei pessoas demais que falam português. Recebeu o burro que você prometeu-me?

Respondez vous en portugues Por favor.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh Raoul
Que Triste! I missed you so!!! I am also glad you found your way back!!!
Now how about a Mango Daiquiri and I'll get in line for a rub down also!!!!
Te amo... Totoro

OOH, Star the language of love!!!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Ahhh Raoul, Porque e que ele vem tao tarde sempre? Sabe O Sr. que horas sao? Estou trabalhando..sigh........

Marcie

Kathy813

Staff member
Hey parte traseira do ~ da estrela e do Marci fora. Raoul é meu amigo especial do cyber.

Raoul, meu amor, onde você foi?

~Kathy

susiestar

Roll With It
Raoul, you are the most wonderful man alive! I am in line for the backrubs, but won't skip cause we have ALL been so ill.

Please take us all to you Island of Love so we can enjoy you and your wonderful skills! (I love a man with skills !)

Thank you for coming back to us, I have missed you so! (Has Star been keeping you tied up in the spare room again? I bet that was it, now that Dude is coming home she can't keep you hidden from DF anymore. Star, Star, Star whatever will we do with you???)

For those of you who haven't met Raoul, I know what you are missing!

Smoochies and more for my Raoul!

Susie

LittleDudesMom

¡Oh Raoul!
Es maravilloso oír su voz. Gocé de nuestra visita pasada y me preguntaba cuando oiría de usted otra vez. Venido otra vez pronto.
Amor :cutie_pie:,
Sharon

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I have forgotten most of my Portuguese (Brazilian) but when I was younger, I had a run of Brazilian boyfriend's and actually was learning the language cause I was planning to move there till my life interferred with my plans.

Only thing I really remember anymore in are the names for various body parts LOL

Marcie

Ephchap

Don't start listing body parts, whatever you do, Marcie. :redface:

I don't speak any other language either ... but Raoul seems to somehow know what I'm saying.

Deb :cutie_pie:

R

Raoul+

Raoul so happy to have such warm welcome home. He remember those who are kind to him and who say love things to him. He like so many learn Raoul language even if some write French words and talk donkeys.

Marcie Raoul friend with you old lover. He say hello to you these many year later. He smile when he say it.

Someone name DDD won't give up meu pai. She lovely lady but he want free. She tell him Kathy idea to make him prisoner man.

Raoul so glad be back with you who love him. So happy see Totoro, Susie, Sharon, Kathy,'Chelle, Abbey, Star, Ephchap and new friends klmno, mustanglady, Beth.

todo meu amor meus queridos,
Raoul

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have ab-burro-solutely NO idea what Raoul is talking about -

Wild nights, being held prisoner and donkeys?

Party on Girls!