Meus Queridos

Kathy813

Staff member
Well, I learned a valuable lesson. I went to a language translator and typed:

Hey, back off, Star and Marcie. Raoul is my special cyber friend.

Raoul, my love, where have you been?

When I checked the translation in reverse it turned out that I posted:

Hey has broken back of ~ of the star and of the Marci it are. Raoul is my special friend of cyber. Raoul, my love, where you was?

I checked to make sure that I hadn't said anything about donkeys.:rofl:

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I checked to make sure that I hadn't said anything about donkeys.

:rofl:

So tell us, Kathy. Was it YOUR idea to trap Raoul's Dad like he says? Where's DDD----her silence sure makes her look guilty, eh?

(OMG Marcie, when I read your "speaking in tongues" I made so much noise at work just trying to stifle my laugh I was sure I was going to get busted for being on the Internet)

Raoul, I'm so glad you're back. I missed you desperately. I will never forget our moments together, my love.

Suz:princess:

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
Hmmm, well that mystery is solved - I could not for the life of me figure out quite what it was Kathy was trying to say LOL

I KNOW I didn't make any reference to donkeys - so fess up, who was it???

Marcie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Kathy -

It would have NOTHING to do with you typing :

Hey, Raoul...where you WAS. You go my home girl! Fashizzle!

And Marcie - I PERSONALLY have NO idea who loves donkeys! :redface:

Kathy813

Staff member
Marcie,

It looked good anyway. How was I supposed to know that anyone on the board actually spoke Portuguese?

:rofl:

The sad part is that I used the same translator to put something in Spanish on my school website for my ESL students. Now I'm wondering what in the world I might have said!

~Kathy

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
The funniest part Kathy is that SO came into the room while I was reading what you wrote because I was laughing trying to make sense of it - all he caught was my name, Stars name and the word cyber and wanted to know what in the heck we had been up to on the board and who is Raoul..

LOL

Star*

call 911........call 911
He was thinking Raoul was a () star and something about a donkey?

WOoooo HOoooo

(note to self - whilst Kathy learns more Ebonics and Portugese - blame everything on Raoul)