Mikey

mstang67chic

Going Green
I was thinking of you and your family and wondering how things were going. I'm assuming Mikey is in rehab?

Just wanted you to know you were thought of. Sending hugs and support.

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending support and also hoping McWeedy is in rehab and giving it a shot. Hoping things are working out with wife also.

Susie

Star*

call 911........call 911
I would guess gals that if Mikey is not here - he's probably catching up on sleep which would indicate McWeedy is in McRehab.

Hoping all is well.
McStar - lol (snort) no.....

meowbunny

Mikey visits this board almost daily. I'm sure if he had something to say he would have done so by now. So, I'm guessing he'll let us know when he's ready.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Mikey visits this board almost daily. I'm sure if he had something to say he would have done so by now. So, I'm guessing he'll let us know when he's ready.

In that case, post when you're ready or feel like it Mikey. Just know that you're thought of. Hope things are well.

Ephchap

I've also been looking for an update from Mikey. Mikey, I see that you've been on the board daily, (as listed at the bottom of the forum page) so am figuring that you aren't ready to share just yet. That's fine; take your time. We're here for you if/when you're ready.

Hugs,
Deb

Mikey

Psycho Gorilla Dad
I'm still around, you guys. Thanks for the shout-out. Just a lot going on. McWeedy has been in (and is now out) of rehab, doing so-so (still pushing my buttons with a vengeance, though). He still has his court date on his busted diversion, shoplifting, and speeding/no DL/no insurance/no seatbelt ticket. But somehow, the McWeedy luck is still running true and it looks like he's going to get another "chance" from the CJ system here.

Work's got me hopping, too, so between the family and work I haven't had time to scratch my nether regions, much less anything else "fun" (other than rebuilding my computer at home, which is my preferred cathartic activity).

All that, and my father finally passed away last month (it was very sad, but a blessing none-the-less for him).

I'll post a better update when I have time. All in all, though, things aren't bad; not "good", but not really bad either.

Mikey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Aw Mikey...I'm so sorry about your father. Good to hear from you though and glad things aren't horrible. We're thinking of you and yours so check in when you have time to scratch.

Mikey,
So glad you checked in. I know that I was not alone in wondering about you.

I am so sorry to hear about your dad. My best to you and the family.