Miss KT is outraged!

KTMom91

Her grandmother (Useless Boy's mother) had invited Miss KT, my mom, Useless Boy, and his useless girlfriend to lunch on Christmas Eve, and Miss KT was looking forward to this bit of family time with her father. She found out from her grandmother that Useless Boy won't be able to make it. Miss KT is furious. She called her father and chewed him out, then she called me to let me know how mad she is. He can't even drive an hour, on clear roads, to have lunch with his mother, who has no family but Miss KT and Useless Boy, on Christmas Eve.

The last time she was this angry at her father was almost four years ago, when her beloved Grandad was dying, and Hubby was helping him to the bathroom. Not their son, mind you, but their former daughter-in-law's current husband. Miss KT jumped on Useless Boy with both feet, and ripped him up one side and down the other.

His incredible selfishness just makes me so angry.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Maybe if she rips him a new one enough times, he'll finally start to figure some of this stuff out. ;)

Out of the mouths of babes...

M

ML

I'm sorry that KT's father has wasted the precious gift of being a father because of his self centeredness. I hope KT and her Gramma still get together and celebrate with each other.