Miss KT was accepted!

KTMom91

After a grueling 14 hour drive there (with a pleasant stop for coffee and a visit with gcvmom and family), a lovely tour of the college, one major meltdown, a wonderful dinner with Mr. and Mrs. witzend, and another 14 hours back home (with a pleasant stop for lunch with a friend from high school, whom I hadn't seen in more than 20 years), Miss KT got the word this morning that she has been accepted at the college we visited.

I would be able to be more excited for her if I wasn't so doggone tired. I am not making that drive in one day ever again. :bloodshot:

Malika

Congratulations, ktmom, that's fantastic news! What kind of college and what will kt be doing?

KTMom91

She's majoring in communications, wants to do something like PR or spokesperson. Talking is one of her strengths! There are so many more opportunities in the city she's moving to...we have a whole lot of nothing here.

Star*

call 911........call 911
fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations miss kt!!!!!!!!! wooooooooo hoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

H

HaoZi

Congrats! I'd also like the secret of how to fit two 14 hour drives into one day.

KTMom91

HaoZi, we drove up on Tuesday, toured on Wednesday, and drove home on Thursday. My brain is still oatmeal.