Missing some people

M

ML

I know sometimes we don't have it in us to post but hopefully we're at least reading and catching snippets of hope and strength from the board spirit.

If you're out there lurking please just respond with a brief word or two to let us know you're "okay".

I haven't heard from some people in a long time. BBK, Jena, Trin and... well lots of people but I won't try to list everyone because I don't want to miss anyone.

With love and good thoughts,

ML

trinityroyal

ML, thanks for checking in.

I've definitely been MIA lately, but I've also been wondering and worrying about some others who haven't been around much.

Work has been demanding lately as I'm training my replacement (coincidentally, husband is my replacement -- very cool!) before I go on mat leave, and I've been off to the pre-natal clinic at the hospital with a few premature labour scares. So...I have been on almost every day, reading and trying to keep up with everyone's news, but just haven't had a lot to offer lately as far as responses.

I am thinking of all of you.

Trinity

klmno

It's good to hear from you Trinity! I'm glad you are ok and the scares were ONLY scares. And, like ML said, where is everyone else? Please touch base!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think of many also... I know lots feel they have nothing to say at times or they are hurting at times or just so busy.
Which we all know is OK.

Some go away for long periods of time and then pop back in to catch up which is so nice!
Either way, we miss you and hope you are all doing well.

Steely! you too.

OH, Pepperridge... hmm. who else? SO many!

Jana always pops in after awhile to let us know how Dylan is!

Andy

Jena has just returned from a family vacation and is planning another getaway in a few weeks.

I also hope she pops in here for an update soon.

We are fast approaching another change in seasons from Summer to School and with it brings many challenges to quite a few of us. I am looking forward to hearing how our difficult children are handling Summer coming to an end.

Steely

Hi guys

Sorry, I too have been MIA. It seems like since I moved I am having trouble getting a routine down. So much has changed in my life, in such a short period - that often I just feel in too weird of a mindspace to post. Kinda like I am in an altered reality from where I used to be. I don't know.

However, I still pop in, and make sure everyone is doing OK. My thoughts are always with you guys, and I know at some point I will come more regularly. I will certainly have to give you guys an update on Matt. His changes have been nothing short of miracleous. :D

Love you guys
Steely

M

ML

I too am very happy to hear of the miracles unfolding in Matt's life. I look forward to seeing more of you too.

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Wow, Steely! Alternate reality=Arizona! Have you been to Sedona yet? I believe in miracles. You deserve a break and a chunk of happiness.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I tried to reach Meowbunny a couple of weeks ago. I have not heard back from her - so MB if you are lurking - check your PM. ;)

Steely - if there is a miraculous change for Matt - he deserves it and you deserve the break! Glad to hear you are having a windfall of prosperity. I hope you are writing madly -

WMM - OH - THERE You are! So traveling huh? What did you bring me? lol Good to see you again.

Toto - did you get me a doughnut? I went to plant the Iris roots that Chickey sent me from CA and I planted them right next to K and N's lovely stepping stones which STILL glitter and just make me smile every time I see their magical love.

BBK - WHERE ARE YOU ??????? I MISS MY TINK! :( Sheesh - you make us love you then you just go somewhere get skinny, tell us don't send cards, and that's it? :sad-very: (not an icon here for really really sad face)