Missy made me breakfast this morning

Lothlorien

She woke me up to tell me that she made me breakfast. She made me oatmeal with butter and salt (I like it that way, but she likes it with sugar and cinnamon) and a "fruit salad."

About 10 minutes later, I'm up and in the bathroom. Both kids come in and Mighty Mouse is telling me again that Missy made breakfast.

I come down and take a bite of the oatmeal.....:ill:

Can you say SAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLTYYYYYY? I think she dumped a half a container of salt in the oatmeal.

It was a nice gesture; one that I will probably record in her scapbook.:D

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Loth, how sweet that Missy made you breakfast. Even if it was a "bit" salty.

I'd record this too - a memory to cherish.

So Tired

What a sweet gesture -- even if it did turn out to be less than a treat!

I remember my son doing that at about the same age. I had to eat a big bowl of some sort of chocolate cereal at about 7 a.m. AKK!

Hope you found a discreet moment to dump most of it down the drain!
What a nice "mommy" moment to treasure.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm gald you have a kind in your house that loves you and cares enough to try!

Hope you are feeling better - :D

Lothlorien

A cut up apple and a pear.

It was nice that she did that, especially after yesterday and the "you are a horrible mom!" comment.

4sumrzn

I'm a bit jealous....but, happy for you!!!! easy child can cook, but likes to shove it all down his throat most times (in other words, he's not going to make US a meal). Now, difficult child.....her idea of breakfast (well, she said it was "brakfaz" ~happened a few years ago).......a partial container of Nesquik in the toilet, add Cheerios & stir with the toilet brush at 4:30AM! (I won't tell you what the rest of the house looked like :()

Did you choke down the salty oatmeal?