Mixed news

mstang67chic

Going Green
I finally went to the doctor yesterday about my mush brain. She said it could be either ADD, depression or a combination of the two. I got Ritalin today and will start it tomorrow. Hopefully this helps because I don't know what else to do.

And.....

I should have done that a lot sooner. I lost my job today because of all of the stupid mistakes I've made. I'm devastated. husband doesn't know yet....actually it's his birthday. I probably won't tell him till tomorrow.

I'm numb.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh 'Stang, I am soooo sorry about the job! :( That just bites. It's just a job, though. You'll find another one, and even better than before.

Hope the medications help you feel better. If it really is ADD, you'll notice a difference right away.

Hang in there. Sending gentle hugs.

trinityroyal

Sorry about the job, Stang. I know how much you liked it.
Hope the ritalin helps, and sending positive vibes to help you find a new and even better job soon.

Trinity

M

ML

I'm so sorry. I understand the brain fog but in my case it was menopause. Hopefully the ritalin will do the trick!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Hey -

What about calling your manager and telling them you have been under an INHUMAN amount of stress and ask if they will consider hiring you back after a mental health day or two?

I'm so sorry.

nvts

Stang - I'm sorry to hear about the job - it ***** when things like that go on.

On the other hand, ADD is a better diagnosis than it could have been. My lil'sis was going through that and it may be multiple sclerosis. She's been getting tests done to see if the lessions on her brain are any worse.

Rattlin' the beads for you!

Beth

mstang67chic

Going Green
Thanks all.

Threeshadows....I don't know what this means for the trip yet. I don't want to drop at the last minute so why don't you plan on me not going and if I can make it I'll figure something out.