ML?

witzend

How is everyone's new-found freedom going? Is Manster settling in without his brother? You and husband? Do you have plans for the weekend?

M

ML

Hey Witz thank you for asking. husband is feeling down and I'm trying to be supportive. If he doesn't pull out of it within a few weeks I may have to switch gears and tell him to snap out of it lol. SS still hasn't returned husband's calls and I know this weighs heavily upon his heart.

Today I have a girlfriend coming over to batch cook. We are going to cook lasagna, ham casserole, taco casserole and vegetable beef soup in batches to freeze. Last night I got together with another girlfriend and we tried to watch a movie that I thought would be funny because it has Robin Williams (World's Greatest Dad) but was kind of sad and we talked more than watched.

Thank you so much for asking about us. I appreciate the good thoughts.

Love,

ML

M

ML

PS the mood in the house is sooo much brighter and though I'm trying to keep my feelings to myself--- it's AWESOME!!!

witzend

Good for you! I hope that SS will have the sense to answer calls, but hopefully husband is able to get past that rebellious rejection. He really doesn't mean it. You're right to let husband grieve for a bit. If he doesn't pull out of it soon, you may well have to tell him to "snap out of it" and enjoy his life, for him and for you and for Manster.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
the mood in the house is sooo much brighter and though I'm trying to keep my feelings to myself--- it's AWESOME!!!

Sounds like a date night might be called for to show husband the positive aspects of this. :cutie_pie:

Suz :wine: