MMPI

My child had this test administered as part of her neuro-psychiatric evaluation. I don't have the full report yet but the therapist noted a "gullwing presentation" of her results. I haven't found a lot of info on Google other than it can indicate borderline personality disorder or pseudoneurotic schizophrenia which is no longer in use.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Side note, she is currently diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) level 2, mood dysregulation, with severe anxiety and depression.

susiestar

Roll With It
How old is your child? If the MMPI is administered to someone who is under the age it should be administered, the results can be skewed. Also, while it is helpful, all of the tests administered together will give a much clearer picture of her issues. It can be very hard to wait for results, but that is the best thing to do. Without all of the results, it is really hard to know the full picture that the neuropsychologist evaluation presents.

How old is your child? If the MMPI is administered to someone who is under the age it should be administered, the results can be skewed. Also, while it is helpful, all of the tests administered together will give a much clearer picture of her issues. It can be very hard to wait for results, but that is the best thing to do. Without all of the results, it is really hard to know the full picture that the neuropsychologist evaluation presents.

She's 14. We still don't have the full report. The therapist is saying MDD with-psychotic features, pre-schizophrenia but calling into question her Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) diagnosis. Everywhere I take her they give her new diagnoses and when I ask them what to do they don't know. She's tried medication after medication with little to no results, she's been in therapy for 6 years with no improvements.