Mom do you ever think the Aliens chose us to be Bipolar?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
She said this to me last night in earnest. Yes she was slightly Hypo. LOL
A bit grandiose...

She was going on about how maybe the aliens came and chose her and I and made us BiPolar (BP).
That we are special.
I told her that we are definitely special :alien: but I honestly don't know or remember ever hearing about the alien part.

I said why would they do this? She replied because we are meant for something.

AWESOME!
She cracks me up most days!

Now tonight it is N wanting to leave secret admirer cards on the 2 boys she "Loves" cars.
We let her make one, only because it is the boy whose Mom we know and whose car we know! LOL
Oh, and he loves her too!
The other boy will have to wait for Valentines.

KTMom91

I love her insight! She knows she is meant for something, and I hope she's able to find what she is meant for.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think I would make tinfoil hats and take a picture of just you two and keep one for both of you making goofy faces for when you're both older with this story printed on the back.

Sometimes it's things like this that gives us moments of clarity in a cloudy mind.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I think she would like your idea Star*!
She was writing a story or drawing a picture or something for the aliens this morning. She wouldn't let me see it!

N was mad at me because I said to wait until after school to deliver her LOVE letter...

Star*

call 911........call 911
I'm fairly certain that I had a "normal" baby at the hospital and then one night...this craft hovered over our pool....and a light beam came in the baby's nursery, and swapped my baby with Dude. :alien:

When his behavior is normal? He used to tell me "It's ME Mommy.....they let me return." ROFL

Odd thing is....I NEVER told him about the space ship. :surprise: