Mom Still on Life Support

MissLulu

Oh Crayola, I am so, so sorry to hear this sad news. My deepest condolences to you and your family. I will pray for you tonight.

Nandina

This saddens me greatly, Crayola. May the many fond memories of your mom give you strength and carry you and your family through the days ahead.

BusynMember1

Crayola, asking God to sit on your and your father's shoulders and to embrace His newest angel. She is at peace and happy now with Our Creator. Please update us when you can. I send you much love and hugs in these hard times. I am always available to talk. Just send a message 🙏🙏❤️

lovemysons

I am so sorry to read of the loss of your dear mother.
May G-d be with you and family as you go through this very painful time.

Crayola13

Thank you everyone. Your prayers and ki d words mean so much. I'm keeping busy during the day, but nights can be very sad.

MissLulu

Thank you for the update, Crayola. I have been thinking about you and wondering how you were doing. Such a difficult time. I hope you have wonderful memories to bring you comfort. Sending hugs across the oceans to you.

ksm

Thinking of you and hoping warm memories of your mom will help get you through the upcoming holidays. Each day can be hard, but family holidays seems harder. I was in my 20s when I lost my dad and 40s when my mom passed, I felt like an orphan...that I lost my history, that I had no one in my corner.

Things improve, but sometimes that aching emptiness reminds you of what you are missing. I've been trying to write down memories of my parents...for me but also for my son, grands... seeing the big picture gives me more insight in to the past and my own life.

Hugs. Ksm