"Mom that was the greatest meal EVER!"

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
This is what K just said to me... what you ask is she eating?

macaroni and cheese (organic of course) mixed with refried black beans and ground turkey... OK?
Sounds not too bad?

Mixed with Purple Grapes....
and the piece d'resistance is she and her sister are eating Croissants and dipping them in their MILK...

She is giddy with joy!

N is eating a peanut butter and apple sandwich...
It is free choice Friday.
I think I am having a glass of wine!

We may make S'Mores in a minute also just to really yuck it up!!!
It has finally cooled down enough at night to light the Chimenea that is built in at this house! It is pretty cool!

MMMM... dinner at my house yum!

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
SO just made himself a chocolate and cheese grilled cheese sandwitch..

So your meal sounds pretty sane to me..

Marcie

Woofens

I went shopping this afternoon, bought Beef chow mein, cream cheese icing and mild salsa. Told Mo I was gonna eat it all together LOL I didn't, but you should have seen her face! She blamed it on my being pregnant :):crazy2:

susiestar

Roll With It
The macaroni thing didn't sound too bad until you added the grapes. and the milk. But far and away not the yuckiest thing my kids have ever loved.

The yuckiest in MY opinion? The night I made tuna noodle casserole (like all our moms used to make it with mushroom soup and tuna and noodles?) and they ALL LOVED it. Man, I get squeamish just thinking about that casserole and EVERY SINGLE KID of mine (even husband!) will RAVE about it.

I thought I was being nice NOT making it - it was my 2nd most hated meal, beat out by corned beef and cabbage by a slim margin, and followed by anything with sauerkraut, LOL!!

I like the free choice friday menu though, it is a great concept!

Enjoy your wine and smores.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Donna- one made with grapes!!!
Not the ones in my kids' mac-n-cheese though!!!
Personally I like a nice Pinot with the s'more... or maybe a Zin.
The smores were good! We had to shower off after! Me and the girls, not husband!
I think he is a bit grumpy... "What is the point of marshmallows and wine?"

I don't know Marcie... that is kind of yuck!

Susie... double yuck! That is like hamburger helper for me. We ate that about 5 nights a week growing up... husband says he loves it!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Um...I had a peanut butter and bacon (nope, you are not reading that wrong) sandwich on whole grain bread.

Had a salad on the side and chased the whole mess down with a bottle of German beer.

The beanie/mac doesn't sound too awful, but with refried black beans it had to have been a horrid color.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I think I have an upset tummy from reading this post. Just plain ole meat loaf at my house. That which my family loves and I don't. husband has cheese in his, easy child doesn't so I make two. Then I nibble on it briefly and eat something else. We had meatloaf way too much as a kid so eating it now is a choice I don't like.

beth

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh. I got up to have a midnight snack but now I can't after reading this post. You people are weird. ;)

Abbey

mstang67chic

Going Green
Sorry but... husband and I actually at out last night! Somewhere with REAL PLATES!!!!! It has been ages since we've done that so I was pretty excited! It was a new place and nothing to rave about but not bad either. The atmosphere was pretty good though.

Peanut butter and bacon? :sick: If you're going to make bacon sandwiches....you've got to do them right! Toast (or bread...whichever), some slices of bacon and apple jelly. Yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for peanut butter....bread, peanut butter and THEN butter on both slices (in that order) and lettuce. Now THERE'S a peanut butter sandwich!

KTMom91

I'll cast my vote for Fluffernutters. Peanut butter and marshmallow fluff, on nice soft white bread, with a huge glass of milk. Yum.