Moms is the Hospital

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Praying for you and your mother. I have lost both of my parents in the past two years. They were 89 and 92. Still aged and I miss them dearly.

The hospital is the right place for her to be for now Leafy. She needs medical attention and hopefully she will improve soon.

New Leaf

Thank you all. They released Mom, but she ended up going back in. Fast heart rate. She has pneumonia, is super exhausted. Sis said the nurses wanted Mom to move around and resume her routine, but Mom is scared and feels wobbly. So, now she is glad to be back in the hospital.
It is a wait, pray and see what’s down the road.
Sis can be pushy and I think there is some stubbornness going on between the two. Hopefully my brother can step in and smooth things over.
I so appreciate your kindness.
Love and hugs to all.
Leafy

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Thinking of you Leafy.
More prayers going up for you.....for your Mom.......for Tornado.......
You've sure been hit with a lot these last couple of years.....
Letting go.....sigh.....the older I get, the more I realize how much of life is about letting go and accepting what is.
We're right here with you.....

.......on some level, we're all letting go and accepting.....

We're all in this together.......

New Leaf

Hi Re and Nomad,
Thank you for your support. I am just prayerful for Mom and Tornado and trying to stay steady state. There is not much else I can do at this point.
You are right, Re, I have been through a lot, but I am thankful for what I do have. I have a roof over my head and my health. There are so many people who are struggling. Mom seems stable for now and is back home so it is a wait and see. Pneumonia is a tricky thing for the elderly. I will just have to have faith that however this turns out is what is supposed to be.
Tornado has called and left a message, mostly automated. Part of me wants to talk with her, just to let her know we care deeply, the logical part of me says that she will just be asking again to be bailed out. I will give it time and sit with my feelings.
I so appreciate your good thoughts and prayers.
Yes, we are all letting go and accepting. There is a peace in that, in between sighs.
Focusing on the blessings, recognizing that life does have its challenges, and it is our attitude when faced with them that makes a difference.
Much love to all.
((( Hugs)))
Leafy

New Leaf

Good news, after a couple of trips back to the hospital with racing heart, Mom had a procedure called ablation and seems to be much better! Hopefully, she will continue on the upswing. Mahalo nui all, for your kindness and prayers.
Off early this morning to the State championship canoe races. Sons crew in contention, it will be an exciting morning.
Love to all
Leafy