mom's know.....

Jena

so yup we as mom's really do know our little difficult child's.....

i contacted school today and put an end to the cognitive behavior therapy that they were doing with difficult child in school, stopping nurse visits, etc.

i've noticed that difficult child's anxiety is totally increased due to them stopping the ability for her to head to nurse when her anxiety shoots high. i've also noticed her focus is incredibly lacking in her classwork more than usual due to the visits not being allowed anymore.

so they weren't thrilled yet once i began to speak and the psychdoc at school knew he had no right to implement without my ok he agreed.

so difficult child went to nurse 3 x today, yet difficult child also did her presentation on herself and i heard it was very very good. she had to go up infront of class and answer questions from kids about herself and from what i heard she did an amazing job.

so i am so proud of her. given the outlets that she needs and yes i do know that she def needs some type of medication yet i'm waiting on appointment with dr right now, she pulled it off.

yea to her!

Jena

she did do a great job. and we have managed to get sleep the rest of this week with the new routine i've been implementing which is amazing. yet school stated that even though difficult child has used two visits ea day to go to the nurse they do not believe her ability that day in school had anything to do wtih that at all and it's all "in my head".....lol

gotta love school officials.......