Moms.....

LittleDudesMom

For as long as I have been here, I have seen this day has be a source of joy and for others a great disappointment.

Just as we strive, especially when our kids are young, to not have them be defined by the "gfgness", we don't always necessarily want to be defined as a mother.

However, it is part of who we are and, no matter your low expectations or misgivings about this day, in your heart you are and always will be a mother.

So, in case there is noone there to tell you thank you for all the nights of sleepless worry, the frantic phone calls, the endless doctor appointments, the embarrassment at school and family functions, the research for answers, the IEP meetings, the hours spend here in search of answers, the ended and strained relationships with friends and family, the lost expectations, the money spent on medications and treatments, I thank you.

I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day because you are a Mother. You are a strong woman, a warrior. I wish you a day of peace knowing, that in your heart, there is a place where being a mom was/is a gift
:mothers_day:.

Sharon

buddy

That was lovely.

*Happy Mother's Day everyone......I am wishing everyone moments of Happy memories and peace.

HaoZi

CD Hall of Fame
Thank you. Happy Mother's Day everyone. And for those that need it, may you have a few moments of uninterrupted quiet in the bathroom.

mom_to_3

That was beautifully said. At different times of our lives, I think most of us have felt this way. What a caring message you send today. Happy Mothers's Day to all of us today.

TiredSoul

Warrior Mom since 2007
Brought tears to my eyes and was just what I needed. Thank you. Happy Mother's Day to you and all the other great Moms here. <3