Monday is here already difficult child's court day Im stressed

Cass1

I am so beat I have had such a stressful weekend mentally.husband and I had the entire weekend to ourselves but I just couldnt really enjoy it worrying about tomorrow and Tuesday :frown:
difficult child called me Saturday night but I was out,when I spoke with my daughter who had stayed there Saturday she had told me that had called to talk cause he had been crying most of the day.She said she was really worried about him,so I went and picked him and his girlfriend up tonight to have them stay over.The Dr put him on medications on Thursday so he is very calm but still very emotional. :frown:
I cant remember when the last time was I was this stressed out I think Im going to need to take something to sleep tonight.
Please keep us in your prayers we are really going to need them.
Cassie

mattsmom27

Oh Cass, this entire mess just stinks! (putting it far too mildly) I am so sorry you and your family have to go through all of this. I will be praying for you all this entire week and hoping that things all fall into place as they are supposed to. That the court realizes that difficult child and his g/f did nothing to her little girl, this injurt was a accident. I am still stunned that knowing gramma explained the fall while under her care that these wacko's have gone to such lengths to prosecute difficult child and to keep his g/f from her little girl for so long, and to then take away your new grandson. I hope he is home with ONE of you this week where he belongs and that you can all stay strong through all of this. I can't even imagine. I'm glad difficult child and g/f spent the night with you, as I'm sure you'll all have been struggling last night and together has to be better than apart. I truly hope difficult child understands and grasps the wear and tear on you as well and appreciates and values your support and committment to do what it takes for his new son. Great big (((hugs))). I'm a call away if you need/want to talk!
Please update when you are able, I'll be obsessivly checking!

Cass1

Thank you all for your caring thoughts.
Yesterday was such a long day I dont know how long my back can take this.We will be going back again to court today for the day but they say it still might not be done today.Im tired.
difficult child is a mess they spent the night again last night.
I thought that yesterday didnt go to bad as to witnesses but today is the proffesional witnesses so we will see how that goes.
We also find out today if my grandson gets to come and stay with us.
Have to go get ready for another long day so thanks again please keep up the good thoughts,will update soon.
Cassie

mattsmom27

I had posted this morning after your update, but it went willy nilly into cyberland. Best of luck today with all that is going on, for you, difficult child and his g/f. I will be sending positive vibes all day!