More bad news

everywoman

Jana's new is in horrible shape. Dr. did arthroscopic today as planned and cleaned out the broken pieces. But....her ACL is torn. She will go back in three weeks to have reconstructive surgery.

And after two weeks of Anitbiotics, she still has white blood cells in her urine!!!!

F

flutterbee

:(:(:(:(:(

Poor Jana. She's been through so much. Sending healing hugs and comforting thoughts. This has to be wearing on all of you.

(((hugs)))

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I'm so sorry about the bad news :( Hope they can patch her up really good and get her on the mend soon...

Wiped Out

Staff member
I'm sorry, she has been through a lot. I hope they can get to the bottom of things and that she is on the mend very soon. Saying some healing prayers.

everywoman

Thanks for the prayers ladies. She will need them for the next 6 months or more. That's how long ortho is thinking recovery will take with the extensive damage to her knee.

And yes, house of cards---If I had felt like driving Northwest towards the capitol city and been able to stop and pick up Auntie Star on the way, I think that maybe some headlines would be nationwide tomorrow!!!!---First, the Fort, then the "System"

Ortho is not happy at all---and he is ex-military!!! He is so upset, he said if her insurance will not cover her after Saturday (her 19th b-day) that he will provide his services for free!!!

nvts

I'll hop on the "teach 'em a lesson" tour at basic!

I'm good and ready to make a few drill sargeants cry!

Let Jana know we're all pulling for her!

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Poor girl. Has had more than her fair share. I'll be saying prayers the reconstruction and recovery goes well.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. This just has to be breaking your heart. I will join you to beat some sense into the DI's and the "system". their abuse of our Jana is just inexcusable, esp since THEY are sure as shootin' not going to pay even the doctor bills!

Give our girl a hug for me. She is a real trooper through this, and Auntie Susie is proud of her.

Glad the doctor is on your side, that is awesome!

Star*

call 911........call 911
(sorry had a fat rat on my keyboard) ALLLLLLLLLLBERRRRRRRRT!

OMG I can't belive this - DF had reconstructive surgery on both knees and needs it again due to severe weight gain due to back surgery......he had both ACL's done - and I can only say I am SO SO Thankful I was NOT there for that recovery - I would have kill.......er...........left.

Give my big girl a hug from her Auntie Star.......(boo boo kiss for da knee)

And FYI I could use a road trip like Custer could use another stand. ew.

Custard stand ? Yeah.........mmm better - ice cream......c'mon THelma -

Love
Louise

everywoman

Thanks ladies.
I'm putting a small band of rebels together---The Thelma and Lousie gang. Star, Beth and I are the leaders---but all warrior moms are welcomed. Our job: to fight the "in" justice system, to find idiots who run over small girls and leave the scene, to kick out all PD who don't do their job, to light a fire under sorry case workers, and to whoop up on some inhuman drill sargeants---come on and join. We're a lively group.