More drama in my idiotic life.

DammitJanet

I left the house today about 1ish or so to go pay property taxes...husband was with me and my oldest and Cory were home alone. We werent gone maybe 30 minutes when my oldest called us in a panic.

Seems that the guy who stole Tonys gun back in November came over to our house today after he saw us leave. He lightly knocked once on the door and when no one answered, he kicked in our front door. Billy was sitting on the recliner playing with his nintendo ds. Chris...the neighbor idiot...came through the door screaming that he wanted Cory and he was gonna kill him. He had this big stick about 4 foot tall and 2 inches around.

At that point Cory was down in the chicken yard which has woods around it. That is where he was when his dad and I left to go pay the taxes.

Chris "claims" that Cory broke into his house this morning and stole something...they now claim its jewelry but my guess would be they are just saying that and it was really drugs that were stolen. Chris deals...Chris is also the one who has been breaking into everyones houses and blaming Cory for it. Cory couldnt have broken into anyones house this morning. They said it happened just an hour or so before he came over to my house and Cory was under our "eye control" since 8 am this morning. I got up at 8 am and Cory was in his room asleep. He woke up about 11 and I had eyes on view of him till he went out to our chicken yard with his father. They were out there together until me and his dad left at 1pm.

At about 1:15 or so, Chris comes over to our house and kicked in my front door. He obviously didnt think anyone was home but Billy was. He started cussing and swearing saying he was gonna kill Cory so Billy told him cory wasnt here and he stormed out. Billy called Cory on the cell phone down in the chicken yard and he came running to the house. Then Billy called us and 911.

Now we find out they are claiming it wasnt jewelry but indian figurines. Like what in the H would Cory want with Indian figurines?

Tony and I just went to pick up the baby and go to the grocery store. While in the store we noticed this Chris's mom and sister in the isles so we went out of our way to avoid them. Personally I wouldnt have done that but I wouldnt have spoken either. Well these two B's come chasing us down the isles cussing and threatening me. This so called church going woman told me I was gonna go to hell for covering for Cory. I told her I would meet her there then because her son was the no good low down theiving crackhead around here. Her daughter started screaming and cussing at me so badly that the food lion people came running. I admit I was cussing her right back. If this doesnt quit someone is gonna get hurt because Im gonna hurt them. They now claim Cory went to their house at 7:30 this morning which is impossible because Tony and Billy were here then and Cory was in bed asleep. I got up at 8 and he was still asleep. I was sitting here on my computer so I can see every isle and doorway in my house. He didnt leave.

Oh I forgot the part about how this Chris's older brother dwayne comes over to our backyard with a shotgun that he pulled out and started threatening everyone with!

I have taken out papers on everyone...supposedly they have too but I got mine filed first. They didnt even call the law about the break in until Billy said he was going to call the law.

Im sure this makes little to no sense but its because Im mad as hell and ready to do bodily damage to someone. I cant stand this **** when I stay my A in my house leaving everyone alone.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

I'm glad you were able to get your papers filed first. Hope you got that Chris for breaking and entering too. You do have Billy as a witness.

Good grief! Last thing you needed was this sort of ****. Good thing Cory was right where he could be seen by you during all this so called "theft".

Sending many ((((((hugs))))))) my friend.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I am so sending you a shirt that says :

POCK OTT = it's a mystery until you fold the thing in half.

You need to also post no trespassing signs -

What did the police say - NOTHING? I'm sure.

Hugs

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Looks like you may have to install a "nanny cam" to have on tape the comings and goings of your son. Maybe an ankle monitor? Ah, with neighbors like yours it must be an interesting life....puts reality shows to shame........Did you ever get husband's gun back?

DammitJanet

Never did get gun back. Though oddly enough Chris said he knew Cory stole the "shotgun" even though it was never mentioned!

We do have No Trespassing signs posted and have since November.

Im just so done with this place.

Steely

Janet!!!:angry-very:
I would be so done with that place too! Can you move?
Unfortunately once these sorts of targeted things start, it is hard to stop the momentum.
Gosh you have had a crummy (for lack of a better word) couple of months. I wish I had money, cuz I would send you a one way plane ticket to Jamaica.

Hang in there!

OMG, Janet. You need this aggravation like you need a hole in the head.

Who does this dude think he is? That is awfully, erm, ballsy. What if the baby had been there? He could have scared the bejeebers out of her.

Lots of hugs and prayers going out your direction. Hope this gets settled fast.

meowbunny

And why didn't the police do something about punko breaking down your door? No matter what other accusations go on, that is blatant breaking and entering and then there's the intent to do bodily harm. I'd be demanding there be an arrest for this and would not hesitate to press charges. Let's face it, you can't make the neighbors any madder. They're going to harass you regardless, so you may as well protect you and yours.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet -

I have someone looking to place a female pit bull - I think I'd own several if I were you.

Want a puppy - all black, one white snip -4 black socks.