More good news!

ksm

I had posted recently about how much Difficult Child is enjoying and using her Planet Fitness membership. And how it made her feel better... That was my previous good news.

Today's good news, she has graduated from High School!! After the graduation ceremony, while we were all in the family room, she presented me with a necklace with my birthstone, for helping her get thru school. Sometimes it was a struggle...but we did it!!!

Oh my goodness, who would have thought!!! Now getting ready to go out to eat, and her older brother from across the state is here for graduation, and is spending a couple of nights!

KSM

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
How wonderful. So happy for her and you! What a lovely gift she gave you.

ksm

Sigh... Just when things are so good... From 4 to 5, Difficult Child, older brother and little sis went to the mall, then met us at 6 to eat out, them we all met back up at the house. Older Difficult Child wanted to stop by a friends graduation party, so she drove there, siblings were going to see a movie. Then they texted that they went to bowling alley instead. Older Difficult Child came home after about 30 minutes, and I told her they were at bowling alley. She met up with them, but then little sis texted that she got mad and left. Sigh.., they haven't seen older brother for a year... I think something happened at the friends graduation party that upset her. She didn't seem happy when she came home. Now her brother and sis went on to the movies, and I don't know what she is doing. Sigh.., just when you think things are better... KSM

Scent of Cedar *

Oh, no! I was so excited to read the first post. How has everything turned out? Man, I love that she got you a necklace with her birthstone as a token of her gratitude. You have raised a lovely girl.

I hope today is better for all of you, and that you have a really nice time together.

Are you cooking special foods?

Cedar

Albatross

Sorry about the downturn at the end of the evening but how lovely of her to give you the necklace and express her appreciation to you. Congratulations and best wishes to her on her graduation!