More pics...these are the ones from my dads

DammitJanet

Just in case anyone is remotely interested, here are some of the pictures I got from my dad of the boys when they were younger. A real trip down memory lane. If you dont want to go through them all I sure understand...lol. I think I figured out the photobucket thingy.

The boys

Star*

call 911........call 911
Janet,

My favorite is the one that you didn't label (I knew that was you) and Papa - with I think a little blonde version of Corey? Not sure but he's feeding him a cracker and you are in the back laughing -

Thanks so much for sharing. I guess in my head and heart - it seems like the only people I talk to and can share things with are here regarding Dude. So over the years I think you feel as though we know each other personally. Not explaining it very well, but it was nice to see them grow up -

Hugs
Star

You have very pretty babies!
And Tony looks proud of those fish girl!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Janet

Those were wonderful. I have to say the ones Star mentioned, not sure which lil blonde sweetie was with Papa and you, are the most adorable.

You also happened to remind me of that hairstyle. (the one of Jamie's) Travis sported that for about a year. :rofl:

Thanks for sharing. :smile:

meowbunny

Loved the mullet! Another vote for Billy (?) feeding Papa the cracker. What a truly sweet picture. That's 3 good-looking boys you have there. No wonder the girls continually flock around!

DammitJanet

Kat...Little River...lol. He loved the Hurricane Fleet and went out on them almost everytime he has gone out. That was the first boat both the boys took their first half day trips on when they were 6 for their birthdays.

Thanks everyone for the nice words on my "babies". I just wish they had stayed little "till their Carter's wore out!"

DDD

Don't ya just get teary? Each photo brings with it a memory that
is uniquely your own. I love it. Thanks. DDD

DammitJanet

Thanks everyone.

Whats so funny is that when they were young I couldnt wait for them to grow up. I kept saying how much I hated being a mom and that I couldnt wait for the day they all turned 18 and would be out of the house...lmao. Well...oddly enough that day didnt happen like I thought it would.

I miss so badly those little boy days. If I could have "do overs" I would in a second. I think that is why I enjoy every second of having Keyana here so much. I dont want to miss a thing. I already have more pictures of her than I do of the boys together...lol.

VLong

Janet,

Thanks so much for sharing! They were adorable boys, but they are handsome men, too! I miss the little boy days, too and I think I will be going a little overboard on pictures once Kyla is here (any day now!!).

I vote for the one feeding Papa, too. Adorable!

Vicki