more revelations

4sumrzn

Oh gosh..I'm thinking there isn't anything to say but, I'm sorry. Sorry that you have to deal with this. Big hugs to you... continued thoughts & prayers coming your way!!!!!!!

Sunlight

oh my I never thought of using the info for kaleb's sake one day. good thought. I did lock the phone though and do not know how to unlock it. I am sure one day ant will call and ask for someone's phone number and he will have to give me the code.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Don't know if he put in his own personal code or not, but sometimes they come programmed with the last 4 digits of the phone number as the code.....worth a try to unlock it....

Sunlight

tried his birthdate, kaleb's BD, the last four digits of the phone, the first 4, his SS number...it is a mystery to me.
truthfully I do not know what I hit to lock the dang thing. for now, it is best left to rest. I am sure he will need to tell me one day.

witzend

Janet, what type of phone is it? Sometimes it's as easy as "talk" then "*". You can also look it up on the internet. When K left our house, she gave me back her phone (that I had purchased) and it was locked. I called up the provider and told them it belonged to my daughter, who had misused it, and I wanted to know the code. They reset it for me.

rejectedmom

Janet, I am so sorry that you had to find this out. Sorry that you have to look at the possibility of ASPD as a diagnosis for you son.
Sorry that you have had to make the decision to keep your grandson away from your son and his father. No mother should ever have to see these things, know these things, or do these things. Ant is lost for now but he may not be forever lost.

He is still young and researchers are learning more and more about the brain and how it functions everyday. New treatments and medications could be on the horizon. There is always hope. Please take care of yourself my friend. You have traveled a long hard road and cannot see the end of it yet. I hope and pray that you will turn a corner in the near future and see a peaceful future that includes your son.

-RM

trinityroyal

ant'smom, I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this.

With regard to the phone code, try 0000. As others have suggested, if that doesn't work, you can call the company and have them reset the code for you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
....(evil thought) I was just thinking...maybe you could get the phone up and running and call the girls with the exposed pictures and say "You know - it's hard to tell who'll be looking at your unmentionalbles when you let young men take pictures like that and they give the phone to their Mothers for safe keeping." I will delete this now unless you need a copy.

But of course YOU are a very NICE Mom.

susiestar

Roll With It
Janet,

I am so very sorry. It stinks that you have to deal with all this, but maybe it is so you can be as strong as possible to help Kaleb.

Prayiing for you, boyfriend and Kaleb. Might be a time in the future you find a need to move with-Kaleb. Praying it is not so.

Hugs,

Susie

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
So sorry you are continuing this battle. Take some time for yourself and boyfriend. Enjoy Kaleb.

I worry that one day this could be me with difficult child 2 because of the awful things he has done and still attempts to do. One of the reasons we have looked at (even though he is still only 14 1/2) how to commit him once he is 18.

I pray that one day Ant finds the right path. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Beth

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am so sorry.

Ant is where he needs to be. Hopefully the girls who's lives he touched learned a major life lesson.

Allow yourself to grieve, and be exceptionally good to yourself. This isn't your fault. None of it.

I'll be keeping you, Kaleb, boyfriend, and Ant in my prayers.

((((hugs))))