Mother Child relationship takes toll when child is ADHD

Star*

call 911........call 911
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43859425

Wonder what happens when you add in conduct disorder, borderline tendencies, possible BiPolar (BP), potential to be antisocial, and teen hormones, and jail, and drugs, encopresis, a crazy ex, koo koo ex inlaws, job loss, declining health, family death.....

OH OH I know - I know......lol :group-hug:

H

HaoZi

Let's staple that to the report on moms with autistic children, then staple that on the foreheads of people that need to "get it" but don't.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I fell like that M&M's commercial where Santa Claus comes in and they both see each other and say "HE DOES EXIST." and faints....

InsaneCdn

Let's staple that to the report on moms with autistic children, then staple that on the foreheads of people that need to "get it" but don't.
Oh, and don't forget to add some recent research on child depression... and sleep disorders... and... and... and...

Hmmm...
If we could staple all the reports that "should" be read, to the heads of those who "should" know this stuff... would that be the same thing as hanging a millstone around their necks?
Just wondering...

H

HaoZi

Oh, and don't forget to add some recent research on child depression... and sleep disorders... and... and... and...

Hmmm...
If we could staple all the reports that "should" be read, to the heads of those who "should" know this stuff... would that be the same thing as hanging a millstone around their necks?
Just wondering...

I was kind of planning on using a staple gun.