mother in law/father in law's closest friend passed tonight

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Well the good times just keep rolling here. We have been holding our breath for the past year hoping Gus would last longer.
He had Pancreatic Cancer. This was my in-laws closest set of friends. My father in law went to High School with him.
My father in law is not close to hardly anyone. This is has been so hard on him. He won't talk about it though.
His vision went this week and he passed tonight at home.
My in-laws have to leave for Chicago, we will stay here with the kids and Great Grandpa.

Things are just so sad and not good lately.

witzend

I'm so sorry. I hope that your father in law will find a purpose. I'm still very young, but even at my age I can see how difficult it is to watch friends pass and see our own mortality.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think the Totoro clan needs a new blessing over their family. Sending good vibes your way & loads of love.

(((((((positive)))))), ((((((helpful)))), ((((((happy))))), ((((kindness)))), ((((silly)))), ((((((fun))))), ((((((generous))))), ((((((loving))))), (((((empathy))))), ((((((a fricking break)))))

DammitJanet

Oh no! Pancreatic cancer is a horrible cancer. I have known several people with it and it is just bad...no other words to say. I really feel for your father in law's friend. Im sorry for father in law too. Its so hard to lose a friend.