mother in law has passed

busywend

I am so sorry to hear about your mother in law's passing. Sending many supportive thoughts to you and husband today.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Stang... I know you got my text last night. I am sorry that she is gone, but she is in a better place now. (Happier than we are!!!)

I'm also glad that husband didn't have to make the decision, he would have felt bad about it... Even knowing that it would happen either way.

I wish there were words that weren't so clichéd, but that is what it is.

Hugs and lots of peace for you this week.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thinking of you and husband as you deal with her passing...... it's always difficult to see your mom go...... take care of yourselves......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Stang I'm relieved mother in law passed on without your husband having to make that awful decision. It may be necessary, but often that doesn't do much to soothe the guilt a family member will experience because of it. mother in law is no longer suffering, she's at peace. Sending many warm (((hugs))) to your husband. It is so hard to lose a parent. And (((hugs))) to you as well.

DammitJanet

Everyone here is sending you hugs and love.

I was eternally grateful my mom passed away before I had to make the hard decisions about her end of life care. I think it was the final gift.

Please tell the family how much we care.

Star*

call 911........call 911
B & B

Everyone here sends their sincerest sympathies to you and yours. Hoping you find continued strength to hold your husband up. Hugs & Love - Star

Marguerite

Stang, travel safely. It's a difficult time. Hugs to you and husband, I'm glad she died peacefully and without husband having to authorise turning off the machines. On top of the grief, that sort of responsibility brings needless guilt which can stay with you for years even though it's often the right thing to do.

Now you can work through grief together and remember all the good timed when she was well and young, without having to focus on these last difficult times.

Keep us posted on how you're all going.

Marg

slsh

member since 1999
Mustang, I'm so sorry for your family's loss. My thoughts are with you and husband and difficult child. Many gentle hugs for you.