mother in law update, part 2. Even better...

trinityroyal

Honestly you guys, the power of this board is incredible!

A few weeks ago, I posted about my mother in law's health, how she was battling cancer and declining rapidly. At the time, I asked for prayers and good thoughts, and within a few days, she turned the corner and started feeling better.

Over the last several days, mother in law has been getting stronger and stronger, she's been able to get up out of bed, and even leave the house to go for short walks with difficult child, who is still staying with her and acting as her companion.

Well, we just got a report from her oncologist. He said "Remission is the best possible word to describe what's happened, but it really seems inadequate. Honestly, the word I'd choose would be 'miraculous'. She should have been dead 3 years ago, but the cancer is gone." That's BOTH cancers: Leukemia AND Angiosarcoma.

Thank you so much everyone. So many good hearts pulling together can really work miracles. I'm completely in awe.

Trinity

tiredmommy

I'm so happy for you and mother in law, she must be one amazing lady! And kudos to difficult child, he's had a big part in this too.

Star*

call 911........call 911

WAY TO GO MOM!!!!!
Will say thanks tonight and appreciate the cold supper again with a huge grin.