Mother's Day...any plans?

BusynMember

Not here.

Jumper is working at Corrections at our local jail and she does not have it off so retired hubby, me, Jumper and Sonic are doing Mother's Day on Tuesday after Sonic gets off work. Jumpers first day off is Tuesday. I suppose I will Skype with Princess and Little Princess and Bart will call.

Anyone have more exciting plans?

Last edited:

Lil

Jabber and I are off to a reenactment event tonight, but we'll be home tomorrow night. Sunday? Well, Jabber's working and I'm planning to tend and plant some more in the church vegetable garden...which is only 4x8, so not very impressive. LOL

Then I guess I'll sit at home all alone and be bored.

I actually might go visit my parent's graves. I used to always do it on Mother's day. every year, rain or shine, until I was a mother myself, even when I lived more than an hour away. I once drove there in a hail storm!

So ... no plans.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
My Mom asked that we help plant some flowers, so that is what we will do! Plus make her and Dad lunch.

Today I got to go to Muffins with Mom at Rose's school. It meant a LOT to me, because of course when Pat and Belle were younger, biomom did all that stuff. Never mind that I did the actual mothering.

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Noda. My kids haven't even mentioned it, so I'm doing my own thing. Probably going with boyfriend to visit his mother, then go out to eat somewhere after.

AppleCori

Mother’ Day weekend is always our last dance performance for the season, so we are doing all things dance this weekend.

We plan to go to Red Lobster since we will be near one and I have a small gift card I need to use.

I will be going to visit my adult kids and my mom at the end of the month, so will be able to spend time with them then.

Nomad

Staff member
Our son is taking me and extended family (in law’s as well) to dinner on Sunday.

Hubby got me flowers today.

Difficult Child is having manic or mixed state episode and we are scum in her eyes. It’s been a bad few days. I doubt she even knows or cares that it’s Mothers Day.

KTMom91

My mom wanted me to make lasagna, so...

We had dinner with Hubby's mom last Sunday. I expect Miss KT will call.

Pink Elephant

No plans. Dinner at home. Will be uneventful as always, and I'm good with that.

In the past we have gotten together with family and went out for a large family dinner, but this year we're staying home.