Mother's Day Weekend

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Just wanted to wish you all a WONDERFUL Mother's Day weekend. No matter where you are or what you are doing, treat yourself GOOD because you are wonderful and YOU deserve it!!!

Much love, stay safe!

Copabanana

Gosh RN, I hadn't even remembered it is going to be Mother's Day. I will try very hard to do as you say, and to treat myself well. Love.

I send everybody here love for Mother's Day.

Last edited:

Nomad

Staff member
I recall a few doozy Mother’s Days
Last year’s wasn’t so hot.

This year is good...a nice surprise since it’s a weird time due to the virus.

But I agree...nurture yourself. Do something nice for yourself. I’m fortunate as my husband will always pick up if he senses the kids have kind of let me down.

This week, I’ve been ordering fun little items from Amazon ...a way of nurturing myself. (I wasn’t taking any chances)

Hubby is making me a recipe I saw on line for dinner. All is well.

Blessings.

HMBgal

Mine was peaceful. Didn't hear at all from the mother of the grandkids I'm raising. My bonus daughter and youngest daughter were very sweet. I don't have any expectations for that day. I got some nice flowers from my husband, a sweet card from my grandkids, and a nice take out meal from my favorite restaurant. Got to spend lots of time on my jigsaw puzzle (I always have one going) and just being. We had sunny weather but had to stay home because the tourists were crowding the beaches. I live a five minute walk from the beach but the crowds make me feel like I couldn't maintain any social distancing. No one is supposed to be here, they've closed all the parking lots down, so now they're parking in my neighborhood. It's a mess. I'm just trying to stay safe.