Motivational difficulties today

KTMom91

After spending my days with various interesting classes, I get home and I'm exhausted. I don't want to clean up the kitchen, do laundry, vacuum anything, or even expend the energy to try and get Hubby or Miss KT to pick up the slack. Since I'm not working today, I had big plans. I mean BIG. Do laundry, clean the bedroom, finish filling the Goodwill bag, plan and put up my summer bulletin boards at church, fix the stops for the seatbelt buckles in the car, write up the four reviews I owe...

Got up at 7. It's now 11. There is one load of laundry in the dryer, and one in the washer. I ate some really good soft pretzels stuffed with spinach and feta cheese. I watched TV. I played on Facebook. I'm considering taking a nap.

It's so nice with no one but Buddy and the panther boys at home with me, just sitting here listening to the sounds of the neighborhood.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My days home alone (when they happen) vary between that and the other extreme - wonderful productivity. Most of the time, I use the time alone to do some serious catching up on things that are hard to do when the others are around - really cleaning (moving the furniture, etc). But occassionally, I just can't even make myself pick up my own cereal bowl.

I try to let it go and just have a day (or however long) of nothingness. They are pretty rare, anyway.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I often have days like that. It's okay to let things go for a mental health break :) That pretzel sounds YUMMY by the way!