Moving information.......

everywoman

If it's any cosolation the area is very nice. It should be fairly easy to find a job there. Hope the move is good for both you and Beaner.

DammitJanet

I have heard excellent things about that place. You will also be finding yourself in a very good area for services for Beaner. The Triangle is probably the best area in this state for health care.

There are several of us from NC here on the board so you wont be amongst strangers!

LittleDudesMom

I checked out the link and it sounds like they will provide a safe, stable enviornment and some good services to help you find employment down there. Best of luck. Check in when you are able. God bless.

Sharon

trinityroyal

Best of luck to you and Beaner.
I think you're right that you are being led in this direction for a reason, and I'm glad to hear that there are so many support services available in the area.

Sending positive thoughts and prayers for a safe journey and a bright future when you arrive.

Trinity

DammitJanet

Hey...you lived near Fayetteville? Im in Lumberton! How cool is that? At least you must know where Im at...lol. I will PM you my phone number and get some info on that place from the people who gave me the info on it before. When I heard about it, it was in connection as a place to send my kid and from what the guy said I got the impression he would be leaving the place daily to go work if he could find work.

mom_in_training

that is crazy!!!!!! Can they find you a job that does not require standing, Like data entry or something? Omg if its not one thing its another. I'm sorry girl...... I am appalled to no end!!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Just show up... Oh my gosh. What the frick are you gonna do???
I mean at least if there was no child involved you could do things that could get you by, Know what I mean?? I did things that I would never do with the girls now... But for crying out loud there is a little kid here and you are trying to do right by him. WHY does no-one get it??? AND he is special needs... theses things are why I am so quick to **** off... and the docs all wonder why I am like this!??!!?
Girl hang in there... I don't even know what to tell you right now.

mom_in_training

OMG!!!!! I am so angry that they can do that to you and Dakota...... Just had a thought.... Can you call social services to see what you can do to get you into emergency housing? I know I am in a different state but social services here offer up the emergency housing to include food stamps and money for situations like this. Geeze How sad that they are not willing to have some compassion for your temporary situation, I am truely saddened by this and find it inconceivable that they are ok with putting up the drug addicts and alcoholics (Mentally impaired by choice people!!) and choosing not to help a single Mom with a small child that has nowhere to go. Yikes!!!!! I know they are there to help people from all different walks of life and all which is fine but refusing a Mom with a small child and a bum foot that is only temporary... Eeeeeeerrrrrr!!!!