Ms. Crankypants here...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Suz and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day.

whinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhinewhine
whinewhinewhinewhinewhineihatemyjobwhinewhinewhine
whinewhinewhineimisschelseawhinewhinewhinewhinewhine

....anyone care to join me?

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
So glad to have the company, Trinity. :)

GCVmom, hasn't anyone told you that when you're in a real whine the last thing you need is a DAGGONE POLLYANNA????

(lol- yay- 8 weeks is the only thing I have to look forward to right now. I'll bop you on the head in person ;) )

Thanks for the hugs, Esther. In the grand scheme of things, compared to some of the horrendous days in the past, I have no right to whine.........but it was a really lousy day at work. We are so shorthanded that I'm literally working 5 positions because I have that many staff members out on various medical leaves and I'm toooooooooooo olllllllllllllllllllld forrrrrrrrrrr thisssssssssssssssssssssssssss baloooooooooooooooooooooooneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:919Mad:

Suz

Estherfromjerusalem

Suz, I'm sorry you are so overworked at work.

Well, at least you had a good scream on the keyboard! Did it make you feel better?

I cannot tell you all how envious I am of you all that you will be meeting up in the summer. You had better take a lot of photos, post them all, with explanations so that the rest of us will know who you all are.

If by a miracle I win the national lottery before then (I buy a ticket twice a week), I will be coming!!!

Hope you feel better and calmer soon, Suz.

Love, Esther

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
It's nice to whine and have a few people hear me. Thanks- I appreciate that.

And I am very grateful to have a job. IamIamIamIamIam

Cleveland is a pretty big "hub", Esther. Keep watching the fares- there are some good deals out there and you still have time. :)

Suz

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
OoooOOooooo - can I join in the board whine??

It's been a heck of a week so far...glad to have my job, but pew, it stinks sometimes. Home stinks too...hahaha...no really.

I had a counselor appointment this evening and it made me feel even worse!

Pass the wine, gvc, pretty please.

Hugs Suz, I totally get it.

KTMom91

I need that whine as well. See post titled "Hark, the herald angels shout." Every flippin' job I've been offered has been for sixth grade. I don't sub in sixth grade after Easter break. The district doesn't offer combat pay. And Hubby, bless his heart, sees it's the sub line calling, and says, "Why haven't you accepted anything?" I learned the hard way, that's why. Nobody throws erasers at your head when YOU go to work.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Right now I could join the WINE group. Poor Suz had to listen to me whine yesterday. (Thanks for the ear, dear.)

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Abbey, my ear is always available.....and........so is the wine! :wine:

Thanks to everyone for listening.

Here's hoping today has been a better day than yesterday for everyone.

HUGS!

trinityroyal

Just as long as you don't cut the cheese, trinity... :p

Gcv, I'm pregnant. With twins. Cutting the cheese is a given. I`m just getting less and less particular about when, where and in front of whom I do so.

I know...too much information. However, it`s one of the things on my whine list. What happened to little ol` dainty lady-like me, and who replaced her with a lager lout?

eekysign

Joining in on the whine. :)

Best friend is being BEYOND witchy to everyone around her - she does this whenever she's frustrated, it's not a new "stroke thing". But she's also my roomie....and so I am TIRED of being "wrong" about EVERYTHING. I can't even have an opinion on American Idol anymore. AGHHHGH. I know she hates docs, I know she's still seeing double and having trouble walking, I know she's freaked out by her second stroke under age 30....but I can't take much more "you're so freaking stupid" treatment.

WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE WHINE.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Okay Crankypants - it's BI$%CYbody here -

Able to terrorize small children with just one look.
I can make CATS tremble.
I shook a tree today and it broke in half.

I"M WITH YOU - and I require nothing but silence. JUST GOOD OLD FASHIONED "HERE let ME do that for you." would be better than a weekend on a desserted island with Raoul.

and GLASS OF WINE?????? GLASS????? (amateur:tongue:) - passes box of wine and just tips it up on your shoulder like a whiskey crock. :whiteflag:

CRABS OF THE WORLD - UNITE!!!!!!!!!!
and I say this like I know what I'm talking about - I'd be FINE if it just weren't for EVERYONE else being so STOOPIT.