Mural photos

TerryJ2

I mentioned on a Good Morning thread that I was going to varnish a ceiling mural today. It's finished! I don't have all the pics, but here are a few.

Terry! That is absolutely beautiful work!! That third picture was breathtaking.

Now, so that everyone else can enjoy them:

Your fourth one was a copy of the first one. And those were not links, but I figured it out.

You are so very talented!

Marguerite

Lovely! Our garden is beginning to look like that - we don't get many cockatiels, but the green parrot - with that red beak, it looks like an immature Rainbow Lorikeet. And my jasmine looks just like what it's sitting on!

A really beautiful mural.

Marg

LittleDudesMom

Terry,

Glad you posted the pics! It looks great. What room is it? I have a mural in my dining room that goes from the chair rail up all around the room.

Sharon

TerryJ2

Thanks. Wish I were as talented with-computers, because I was trying to get the pics to open up instead of just being links! :smile:

This is the sunroom, which is 22 X 9. One wall is all windows, looking out over the river. I can't wait to see it when it's finished. The floor will be a lt tile and the furniture will be bleached or pickled, and there's a fireplace on the opposite wall.

It would be nice to have high ceilings like that in my own home.

Now, to make massage appointment. ...

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Beautiful murals and thanks BBK for the links, you both deserve massages!!!!

Thanks for sharing your talents.....

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Michaelangelo.....

Those are fantastic!!!!What talent! What medium did you work in? Where do you get your inspiration? How was your massage?

TerryJ2

Oh, I don't get the massage until next wk. Sigh.
I worked in regular wall paint, transparent glaze (to tint the sky) and acrylics. Basically, whatever I can buy in bulk in the color I want, and the rest in small tubes.

I have to go back tomorrow and add a coat of matte varnish ... the homeowner said it was too shiny. Grr. But the good news is, she asked me out to lunch, and she's very sweet. I'm looking forward to it!