My Abilify will be $30 in a couple of months!

TerryJ2

I called my ins company to find out why I had to pay nearly $600 for Ablilfy last mo. (30 day supply)

It was a terrible confluence of a name brand and a health savings plan where I had not yet the deductible. husband raised it to $6000. Gulp!:overreactsmiley:

So, back to the age-old question, what do people do who cannot afford this? Who do not have insurance? I called the company and it must have been the wrong # because it rang, and then clicked into a weird dial tone, then disconnected.

buddy

Q has his own insurance (MA) and I just dont take anything unless mandatory and then ask for the cheapest medication out there. My one and only rx is 8 dollars/month.

Didn't someone link the company phone number on the other thread? Maybe it was not your thread...sorry trying to remember but that is not my strong suit, LOL.

But your title says it will go down, thank heaven!

susiestar

Roll With It
If you don't have any insurance then you can got to the partership for prescription assistance and they can help you apply to the various help programs offered by the drug cos. But those generally are only for name brand medications and are not easy to qualify for, esp if your doctor is a pita. Otherwise you get the cheapest medication and pray you can afford it and it works with-o too many intolerable side effects. It isn't fun if you have a lot of health problems.