My Baby is 10 Years Old today!

trinityroyal

My (not so) Little easy child is 10 years old today.
Happy Birthday to my darling boy. I can't believe 10 years have passed so quickly, nor that the tiny (well, 9 lbs anyway) baby I held in my arms all those years ago is now a big strapping boy who's the same height as his Mummy. He's a joy. He's kind and thoughtful, sweet natured, a gentle giant.

Little easy child this summer, with his best friend:
Children :: 3leggedracepractice.jpg picture by trinityroyal - Photobucket

Little easy child 5 years ago:
Alex and Nana picture by trinityroyal - Photobucket

I'm just busting with pride.

Trinity

DDD

Becoming a "double digit" was absolutely huge for my kids. You have every right to be proud. Enjoy the next few years, lol. Hugs and congrats. DDD

Star*

call 911........call 911
He looks mostly like you Trinny! But I think he has husband's eyes.....That little "Oh I'm thinking.......about ..........NAH not going to tell you I'm just going to make you wonder." hahahah. Kinda like B.....

He's very handsome!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

trinityroyal

He had a GRAND birthday.

We had his party last weekend because not too many people are available this close to Christmas. difficult child got him his most cherished wish-list item: a remote control helicopter, and he's delighted with it. And to top it off, as a last-minute surprise a relative took him to a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game last night. He called me from the arena after the first period, and he was in heaven.

And he is very chuffed that my "mommy friends from all over the world" (as he puts it) wished him a happy birthday. He asked me to say "thank you!"