My baby is 18 today

everywoman

Yep, PCdaughter is 18. My baby. She gets so exiceted about her birthday. She starts the countdown on Oct. 1. husband and I bought her a pink Dell laptop and some accessories. We are going out to eat at the local BBQ joint. I have open house/pick up report card night and have to work until 7:30. We will all meet at the resturant. She just texted me and told me that her boss got her a cake. It's hard to believe that the last of my children is now an adult!

KFld

Happy Birthday to her!!! My easy child will be 18 next month and then I'll be in same boat as you, so to speak.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Happy Birthday to easy child! My difficult child turned 18 October 13th - I too have only 'adult' kiddos now. And easy child will be 20 on Saturday.

Your plans sound wonderful - enjoy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR easy child!!! Enjoy your evening. It sounds like fun!!!

I can't even imagine my baby turning 18...Yet, it's less than 5 years away...And, as we all know, time really does fly!!! WFEN

everywoman

Thanks all. She had a great day. At work, they gave her a cake and her boss took her out to lunch. She got all her computer stuff from husband and I except the case---which is being monogramed---in pink of course. husband and I took her and difficult child and my gfgmom out to supper at the local BBQ joint. She's now taken off for Myrtle Beach (a 30 minute drive) to hang out with some friends up there. So...good day for her.
And lost, not lucky, but blessed!!! :smile:

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Kind of hard to equate baby with 18 :smile:

Happy birthday to easy child & to mom for doing a good job raising your child. :smile: