My Cat, Bob got the experimental drug Thanks for your support and prayers

Rabbit

my cat Bob received his first dose of an experimental drug to cure his FIP tonight
thanks to all who prayed for Bob and kept Bob in your thoughts > thanks for your support!!!!! Many of you answered my thread concerning this a little while ago.Hugs Rabbit

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Best of luck to you and Bob, Rabbit. Let us know how Bob does with the experimental medication. I hope it works. FIP is a real bear.

susiestar

Roll With It
I am hoping and praying that the medicine will heal Bob the Cat and make him immune to any further infection with FIP. I also hope that he suffers no lasting harm from the disease. It is my understanding that some of the damage can last and be quite painful for a long time. Having lost two beloved cats to this awful disease I would like nothing more than to have it eradicated. Well, to have treatment and prevention be very inexpensive would also be wonderful!

Give Bob a cuddle, an gentle ear scratch and a teeny bit of spray whipped cream from his Aunt Susie. (Or tuna if he doesn't like the spray whipped cream)