My crazy bird.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I've been very busy and unattentive the past few days to my parrots. So I'm home today and Abbey (my oldest) is HONESTLY saying..."Abber? Abber? Want to snuggle? I want scritch. Potty paper, good girl? Noodle?" (I'm making spaghetti.) She's a smart girl.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Yeah, did some snuggle time.

She's still on a roll, though.

Want a kiss?

I want a carrot.

Hello? Hello? Come on, I'll get up. (She constantly gets down and roams the house.)

Don't pick! Thats a bad girl!

This as I'm trying to clean up her area. They make such a mess. Boys are in timeout downstairs.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
(sends carrot & potty paper) - Althought I was thinking I "could" send her the potty paper about poop that I put in our potty....not exactly the potty paper she's looking for.

Noodle? OMG too precious! SMART GIRL LIKE HER AUNTIE STAR!!! pft...:tongue:

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
I am so totally afraid of birds. However yours sound so fascinating. I can't get over how many things she says. What fun they must be.

beth

susiestar

Roll With It
SOOOO CUTE!! She must be smart like her mommy. You can tell she has really missed you lately. Even though she doesn't have fur, she certainly qualifies as a furbaby! Our Goldi isn't near that smart, though she does have an affinity for the cats. She gets our 15lb Capn morgan to stick his nose up to the cage, then she rubs her beak against him. She really had a tough time when Freckles died. She and Freckles used to sleep together (next to each other with the cage bars between them.

I guess Goldi isn't as dumb as I think, all of the cats are scared of her when she gets out of hte cage (we don't clip her wings as we have cats).

Your parrot sounds like a wonderful friend. Auntie susie is sending carrot and noodle and snuggle time. Moms can take care of potty paper.

Hugs,

Susie

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awwwwwwwww. I admire birds from afar. And am smart enough not to buy a parrot or such because I know I don't know how to properly care for them.

Yours are such sweeties though. I love hearing about them. And her is a smart girl who knows how to get her mummy's lovin' yesh she is! :D