My Daisy May passed away tonight.

Mom2oddson

She was her normal self this morning. This afternoon she looks like she wasn't feeling well. And by this evening she was gone. She had her head resting on my lap when she took her died.

I'm going to miss her. She's the last of the dogs from my kids childhood. She was 12 years old.

muttmeister

So sorry. They are such a big part of our lives and losing them is devastating. She was lucky you had each other for all of these years.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Oh I'm soooo sorry...hugs. I know how painful that is to lose a beloved fur baby. We lost our Sophie this past September.

Im glad she passed in your lap, feeling your love.

Calamity Jane

Oh, I'm sorry for you, your family and your other furbabies who will also miss her. That's just so sad, but Daisy was lucky to have you next to her, holding her, while she passed away. Really when you think about it, she was very lucky. I'm sure Daisy had a very good life thanks to you and your family. Comforting hugs going out to you and yours.

TerryJ2

Aww, I'm so sorry. It seems like she lived a wonderful life with you and if she had a choice to stay, she would have. You were a good mommy.
All those memories. It's so painful. been there done that.
{{hugs}}

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs)))))

I'm so very sorry. Our furbabies are as much a part of our families as every other member.

My Molly girl (also 12) is not doing very well again. This time it is worse because she's having bouts where she can't control her bladder. Been watching to see if it's the coughing......but it doesn't seem to necessarily be that. :( So it appears we're getting close to the end. I just don't want to think about it.

witzend

I'm sorry. :( Daisy will have some wonderful board dogs waiting to play with her in heaven until you see her again.

Kathy813

Staff member
I'm sorry. It's amazing our our fuzzbutts truly become one of the family. Anyone that has lost a beloved pet understands exactly how you feel.

{{{Hugs}}}

~Kathy

BusynMember

I'm soooooo sorry, but I'm sure she is looking down at you from the Rainbow Bridge and smiling and will be the first to greet you when you meet again. (((Hugs!)))