My difficult child has his phone interview tomorrow.....

hearthope

He is supposed to call Cannan Land at 9 a.m. to have a 20 minute interview.

He is very positive and said he would pray about what to say and let God lead him where he needs to go.

He also got info on another program called Lifetech.

He seems just happy. He is satisfied that he is where he is and looks at it as a blessing....that he is not living the same way he was.

He tells me not to worry about him he is fine and I love you mom.

My son is talking to me like my son. I had not spoken to my son that I knew and raised since he was 14.

Just updating,

Traci

DDD

What a relief it must be for you to see his progress. I'll add
a prayer that the interview goes well and his dedication to a
new life is sincere. DDD

Sunlight

aw Traci, that is all so good to hear. I can feel your sigh of relief to see your son in there once more. good for him, good for you!

hearthope

Thank you DDD, I know he has a hard road but, at least he is thinking clearly now and can make decisions on his own.

Janet ~ Jail woke him up. I spent every ounce of energy I had trying to keep him out of jail and look what a blessing has come from it

Again, we all want to be cautiously optimistic, but it sounds like your son has a calm about him.

That is what I felt like when I "got it".

I was homeless (in a shelter), jobless, car-less, and filing for divorce from Tink's dad. I was less than 1 day clean. But I knew, I just KNEW, that I was going to be okay.

I will pray a little extra hard for your son tonight!

KFld

Sounds to me like he's ready to stop living the life he has been and looking forward to it. Hopefully that is true. If he wants it,he will have it!!