My difficult child hates me

lizanne2

And all I can say is it needed to be done. NO she cannot go to that party! and yes, all the other kids hate me! And no, I am not a normal mom. And yes, they are lucky I am not their mom! AND I HAVE RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE!

**** nudge****
****wink*****

Apparently a lot of other kids can't go to the party now either!

MOMS UNITE!

Have a great weekend everyone!

susiestar

Roll With It
?????

Not sure I know what happened, but my guess is:

Someone wanted to have a party with no adult supervision and lots of stuff going on that shouldn't.

You called and asked the parents about it, parents of other kids AND parents of the party thrower.

You learned the "plan" and refused to let difficult child go. You also told other parents about the lack of supervision. Now other parents will not let children go either.

So difficult child (and all her friends) "hate" you.

My only comment is

WAY TO GO!!!! GOOD JOB!!!! BE SURE TO LET ALL OF THE PARENTS YOU KNOW IN ON THIS!!!

enjoy yourself as visibly as possible while difficult child fumes. Living well and happily really IS the best revenge!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee
Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee

Abbey

Spork Queen
She'll thank you for it someday. Someday might be in 40-50 years, but at least you can say I told you so.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Remind her of this when her son or daughter is screaming I HATE YOU at her and she calls to beg your forgiveness!

* I really did call and beg my dad for his forgiveness while my son was screaming at me in the other room...lol.

susiestar

Roll With It
When my kids go into that, or ask that much belabored "WHYYYYYYYYYY?" question, I start singing "Cause I'm the Mom" - my own twisted adaptation of Julie Brown's Cause I'm a Blonde" song from Earth Girls Are Easy!

For those unfamiliar with the song [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rNfZxgkH7k"]YouTube - Cause I'm a Blond[/ame] is the song. And just use Mom instead of blonde!

nuone

Way to go mama! Brilliant hahaha. Also love the song (first time hearing) Soooo thinking of using it myself even though it will evoke an explosion and drama - heck it would be fun to have a lighter side to get through the inevitable...haha :hellyes: