My difficult child made me an Easter basket

dashcat

I thought it was time to post something postive. It was really very sweet of her. It contained: chocolate peanut butter cups, a Godiva dark chocloate bar (my favorite), Lindt chocolate truffles and a book (The Timekeepers, by Mitch Albom).

She, of course, had an Easter basket ... the very same basket she's had since she was little. I don't believe in extravangant Easter gfits. Hers contained a few pairs of adorable socks, a Malley's Easter Bunny (mandatory, as far as I'm concerned), some peanut butter cups, peeps (ick! I didn't introduce her to these, but somehow they became a tradition), some nail polish and three Malley's filled eggs.

In the midst of all the madness that has been the last few weeks, this was a very sweet and welcome respite.

Dash

Calamity Jane

That's sweet, Dash. Every person has many facets, and I'm glad difficult child showed a thoughtful one! Enjoy your candy and book!

StressedM0mma

That is wonderful Dash. My DDs were not happy that I didn't make it to Malley's this Easter. They love the peanut butter eggs. Enjoy your candy. I am sure it will taste even better knowing where it came from.