My dog died

Abbey

Spork Queen
So, so sorry. Pets really are members of a family. This must be very difficult for your family. :(

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
NVTS,

I am so sorry for the loss of your furry child. I'm sure she was a fantastic best friend and will be missed terribly.

My sincerest condolences for your loss. No more pain, pools of cool water, and chew toys galore await her across the Rainbow bridge.

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I am so sorry. It is so painful when one of our babies dies, even if it is a furry one. Sometimes because it is a furry one. They add so much love and care into our lives, and are such a blessing to us.

Hugs in your time of pain,

Susie

Sue C

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is never easy losing our pets 'cuz they are part of our families. They're not like people. Our pets always love us back!

Hugs,
Sue

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm so very sorry for the loss of your furry baby. They certainly become a full member of the family. Let yourself grieve.

Many gentle ((((hugs))))

nvts

I just wanted to thank all of you for so many kind thoughts. I feel like such a "big baby". She was well along in years, but as the last few weeks went by she got more and more "needy" and was in my hip pocket ALL the time.

My hardest time is shutting off the back porch light at night (we buried her in the back yard) and closing the blinds. I don't know why, but this really bugs me (just typing it gets me bawling like a baby all over again). I don't think I felt this bad about most PEOPLE that I know have died!

Oh well, I guess it'll be stuffed toys for me in the future! If I get this bad when the fish die, you guys can feel free to smack me hard! lol!

Thanks again, you truly are the best!

Beth

Beth,

I totally understand when you said that you don't think you felt as bad when most people you know died as when your dog died. I have to confess, I know I'll feel exactly the same way as you when it is time for my favorite "sanity saver" to become an angel... And, yes, I believe our "furry" family members go to heaven too!!!:angel:

I also have to confess, that there are times when I think about my "furry" family members who are now angels, I still get teary eyed... Give yourself time to grieve. Losing a much loved "furry" family member is NEVER easy!!!

Believe it or not, I'm a nervous wreck because my favorite "sanity saver" has to have a scheduled surgery at the end of the month. She has lots of health problems, is only six years old, and I constantly worry about her.

And, yes, I've given many fish a "burial at sea", (down the toilet.) I'll be the first to bring you to your senses when you "lose it" after a fish ceremony - (the flushing of the toilet), lol!!! Ok, I'm sorry - there may be some fish lovers here... WFEN

4sumrzn

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. It IS very hard along with understandable when comparing to people.....these people were not in your heart the way our furry friends are. It takes time. I recently, on Leap Day, got to reflect of my 13 yr old furry member of the family passing away in my arms. Yes, it was 4 years ago....but the actual day only comes every 4 years. So, I had quite a bit of time to prepare for the day. I looked into the sky & thanked her for all of the wonderful memories & love she brought our family over the years. I walked into the house with a huge smile on my face. So, it does get better over time.

SaraT

I'm sorry for your loss. We are about to go thru the same thing and it is very sad to loose any member of the family.

Sending hugs.