My doggie died

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Sara, I am sorry you lost your Husky......it's never easy to lose a pet.....thinking of you and your family......

meowbunny

My heartfelt sympathies. I know how painful it is to lose a pet but to lose one with no warning is worse. You don't get to say good-bye.

(((((Sara)))))

Sara,

I'm so sorry... Losing Jake so unexpectedly and finding him... I really can't find the words to express how sorry I am...

I know nothing can really help ease the pain of losing Jake right now. However, I've found that making a collage of favorite pictures, framing it, and hanging it in a special spot in my home, helps me during the grieving process. I've found that having the kids help me choose the pictures to use, helps us remember all the wonderful times we shared...

I just want you to know I'm thinking of you and your family... Hugs... WFEN

Lothlorien

I'm so sorry about your Jake. He was so young. That had to be a shocker. Do you think he may have gotten into something?

Marguerite

I'm so sorry, Sara. At least you know that you gave him those years of love and a happy family life. For all he gave you, you and your son gave that to him.

My sister had a lovely white husky who was wonderful with the kids as they were growing up. Then my sister one day found the dog - she had wandered over to her favourite tree in the garden and just lay down to go to sleep, as she always did. There had been no sign of illness, she seemed fine. She just went to sleep and that was it. If your time is up, it's a good way to go.

I hope you can hold on to the loving memories through the hurt.

Marg

Christy

I'm so sorry for you and your son. It is wonderful that you have so many fond memories of your pet and that you were able to provide himwith a loving home.

Christy

Sara PA

I really don't mean to resurrect this thread but I can't let it drift into the great internet void without thanking everyone for your kind words and support. It really meant a lot to me. And it helped get me through those first early days.

Thank you everyone.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Sara,

I was thinking about your furperson and you today. I hope you are well. My furry kid sends his wet nose to Auntie Sara.