My family met the donkey lady!

DammitJanet

And her DF! They do exist!

On the way back from the wedding they dropped by to pick up some stuff she had for us and she got to meet Tony, Cory, Jamie, Billie, Hailie and Mikey. From what I am told, Cory is the spitting image of Dude...lol. Well...almost. They look alike, dress alike and sound alike. We have always said they are brothers from different mothers.

Tony told me on the phone that Star is a sweetheart and DF is very nice. We always knew that though.

DammitJanet

Well, I am not particularly fond of Tony's family plus Jamie's SUV only holds 7 people but with 2 of them being carseats that is a stretch. Plus you have to add in that we are NOT small folks...lol. 7 is small folks I think we they say 7. Cory had to scrunch up in the two rear seats with Mikey's car seat...lol. Those are fold up seats!

I stayed home and played with Keyana. It was our weekend with her anyway.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
How did your beading with Keyana work out?? I'm jealous. But I'm hangin' hopes on when she moves back to ohio some day. :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG THIS was so incredible! First thing Mstang said to me on the phone - "YOU REALLY DO EXIST." lol - ahhhh snicker - yes I am real.

We pulled up and this GIGANTIC handsome child gets out of this very nice car and hands me a yellow flower (OMG tears) He's just not that big now is he? Then Tony got out and I have no idea what I was thinking that he was a short person. I mean I'm a big girl but I felt dwarfed for the first time in a long time. They both got hugs.....whether they liked it or not. :tongue: Git usta it. I'm a hugger, ur mah family.

Then I got to meet Billie who was very busy trying to entertain Hallie and baby Michael (I almost called him Scott) - Don't tell them. Bit my tongue and when I heard "Would you like to hold him?" I'm fairly certain Michael will have flashbacks of being shot through some weird space time continuum at the speed of light - but gently remind him it was his Auntie Star who couldn't wait to get her mitts on him and hug and kiss Mr. Handsome. Oh he is such a love. Hallie offered to trade him at the wedding for another girl. I offered to trade him for our swap stuff. She shook her precious little head. She is ADORABLE everyone. She was reinacting being a flower girl with the rest of the bouquet. You can tell 100% that Daddy Jamie loves his babies.

Then there's my Cory. Well Of course Billie was nice enough to move just so I could get a peek. 11 years I've waited to see him and he was out cold from a cold. I have no idea (maybe me wishing he'd get up) what got him up - but he got out of the car at the last minute and I got a hug - he's so handsome. OMG and I told Janet if she had raised them both (Dude and Cory?) She'd be in the Nut hut for sure. She said May as well have thrown in SLSH's thank you....lol. Triplets.....for sure.

The visit was too short, but we felt bad for even keeping Daddy Tony there with a car full of kids and babies as long as we did. Eleven years is a long time to wait to get to meet your family ya know? And sadly I didn't get to meet Janet.....but maybe I'll make it to the next reunion....if I have to ride a donkey! lol.

Hugs & Love
Star -

TerryJ2

Awesome!

So sorry Cory was sick.

LOL--Aren't we all imaginary?
That's what my husband thinks of all by board friends. Sigh.

KTMom91

My Hubby wasn't sure about my board friends, but meeting some of you in Cleveland convinced him that not only were we real, we were pretty cool, too.

slsh

member since 1999
LOL, Janet's just a glutton for punishment. Cory, Dude, and thank you in one house? At their prime? Apocalyptic, at best. With only one mom? (shudder - unthinkable) Heck, even today, I would bet those 3 could get into all kinds of trouble if they joined forces. They're still just a *tad* challenging on their own. :rofl: Though I do have to say that Cory has definitely given me hope!

I'm green with- envy though that Starbie got to meet Cory, and that Janet's fam got to meet her. Hopefully someday we'll all be able to get together. Would be fun (???) to bring the "boys" too, LOL. Maybe.... ;)

DammitJanet

Cory is still talking about it and so embarrassed he was woozy. He got sick as a dog up in the mountains and is still coughing up a lung. His aunt who has every pill and cough syrup known to man kind, gave him some syrup with codeine, some liquor and half a xanax! LOL.

DammitJanet

Loth...that very well could happen at sometime in the future. My uncles are getting up there in age as you can probably tell by what I have posted about my Dad's age (84). He is the second oldest. I think my oldest uncle is 86, then there is Dad and they stair step down. While I wish they would all live forever, I know that wont be the case. Only one has died and that was from cancer when I was 15! I come from some hardy stock...lol. 8 kids in the family.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
My ex thought my cyber family was imaginary until a bunch of them stayed with us. (not all at the same time!) lol.

Maybe we should start talking about the next reunion? The Cleveland trip was a blast!

Suz