My Famiy........

P

PatriotsGirl

Many, many hugs, Lisa. I cannot even imagine going through this. My heart aches for you.

crazymama30

Hugs, there is nothing left to say but I am sorry and I wish I could help. Work through this all on your own, and however you grieve is not wrong, it is your way. Hound, I am so so sorry.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Gentle hugs coming your way. I wish there was more I could do to help from afar. Sending much love and prayers your way.

busywend

You did not write too many words. I am sure I speak for us all when we want to hear as many as you can share. I feel so helpless, but 'talking' with you even through the written word does help to feel like we can do something for you. Listen.

So write as much as you can/wish to write.

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine the emotions you are feeling. I am sure a roller coaster. I am glad easy child told you you did not have to be the strong one this time. She is a wise for her age. So, please do not try to be there for everyone else. Let everyone be there for you. You deserve it.

Super hugs coming your way!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Lis'

Family- is ALWAYS here.....except this time I don't know what to say----so I'm glad YOU said more than me. I'm so sorry hon. I'm here if you need me to email or call or pound it out in a pm or whatever.....

Much Love -
Star

Mom2oddson

Sending Hugs this morning. Just wanting to let you know that we are still thinking of you, praying for you and your family and sending all the love that we can. If there is anything at all that you need, let us know. Or let Step or someone know who can share it with us. We love you so much. Give Nichole and easy child and the grandkids hugs from us too.

DDD

You know I am still sending my most caring thoughts and hugs your way. Operating on "auto pilot" is a common way to cope with the uncopeable. Focusing on what needs to be done allows your brain and soul to keep a little distance from the pain. The full emotions will come later...sometimes much later...when you're ready. Meanwhile keep posting how you are feeling and what you are doing because you know we all really care about you. DDD

CrazyinVA

Staff member
Thinking of you this morning, Lisa. Write all and whatever you need to. I understand the need for it, because it's something I have to do for myself, often.

Take things one moment at a time for now.

<3

M

Mamaof5

I don't know what to say to help but I do want you to know that I am genuinely thinking of you and your family. BIG HUGS LISA. I hope that you know that this family here is here for you. I've never been so touched by someone I've never been face to face with than you and the people here on this forum board. I am truly blessed to know you and this family here.