My House is so Clean and Tidy!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think at this point if a cleaning woman came to the den door and took ONE look at husband's "getter"?

You could probably hear her SCREAM all the way to where you live Susie*.

I'm really so happy for you. This is the happiest post you have posted in a long time - Have her come back for bi-weekly maintenance.

The good :D will outweigh the bad - $ - 100 fold.

DammitJanet

Star, that is always the way I have felt. That if I hired someone, they would just charge me so much or walk out and call the health dept to condemn my place. This ad makes me feel like maybe that isnt true. I think I could hire her and have her come out for a day a week to get things under control. It would probably take her a little while to really work through this place and I wouldnt want to rush her. Then I could set it up to have her maybe once a week or once every two weeks to come in and do vacuuming and floors and bathrooms.

susiestar

Roll With It
I managed to NOT freak out yesterday. I came out to fix the cake for our dinner and husband managed to put FIVE BOXES that were overflowing right in the middle of the living room floor! We had company coming in a few hours for the first time in 2 YEARS. Just my parents and bro, but still.

I heaved a couple of boxes (NOT SMART, I know. I know.) and made husband move the rest.

We had a great evening. My mom loved teh computer games we bought for her and Jessie was really complimentary about her gifts. She made sure she listened while my bro explained why he bought a book on Girls who lived in Arizona as it became a state. She HATES history. She also HATES the quiz he and my dad give her over every book they think she should read.

Not even I had a clue she didn't like the book. I was actually surprised at dinner because she said nice things about that book and the "pre-teen" short story anthology he got her. She read the anthology about 6 years ago, LOL.

Then the cleaning lady and her friend came back and we now actually have a "Land of Spare Oom" instead of a room piled with boxes so that no one can even step into the room!!!

If Jess doesn't get her room clean I iwll have them back to help her. I want my dishes back!!! I think they are piled somewhere in her room. ARG. At least the mouse will be happy. We cannot get the mouse out of her room because we cannot even walk in the room. Wonder where she learned to keep house like that???? Kidding!!!

husband is moving his job hunt stuff into the spare room so he can have a quiet place to work.

Wiz can come for a sleepover easily now!!!!