My house sold!

Steely

WOOHOO!
Three weeks on the market, and it is SOLD.
I will pocket a nice amount of profit from it which is awesome, and be able to pay off my debt and a car (and save some I hope). YAY!:D

Weird how profound this is for me in terms of closure though. It just dawned on me - I have completely and forever left that life behind - and the rest of my life is unexplored, undefined, and unmapped. It is a bit unsettling for sure. I have owned that house 11 years - and now I am in a rental that will be sold next March. Life will continue to push me forward now........and I certainly will not be able to settle into my home and nest. I think that is good, and a bit exciting...........but also a little unnerving.

I hooked up with a local hiking group that meets every Fri., so I am starting that tomorrow - and I met a lady today that has a local kayaking group on Sundays. So I am slowly integrating myself into life here (which as you know is very, very hard for me.) But I feel like I am making slow progress.

The only draw back is that with my health problems there are few resources. There is only one psychiatrist that comes into town once a month - and there are not any Urologists for my kidney issues. I will figure it out though.

I am off to get a drill bit to try and hang these blinds and put together this futon that have been staring at me for weeks to do. I need a couch dangit! So I am determined to get this futon together.:mad:

Just thought I would share my latest.:peaceful:

lovemysons

3 weeks on the market and it SOLD! Wow! You must be some kind of perfectionist...I mean your house must have been kept up and maintained well all the time for it to have sold this fast in this economy.

Congrats!
Tammy

gcvmom

Here we go again!
:cheers: A toast to your new life, and your continued successes! I think you are headed down a fantastic path!

Jena

wow i'm so happy for you!! You have come so far so quick. :) I remember when you were debating all of this.!!

yay you!!!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
I am doing the happy belly dance for you! Our beautiful and loved antique home has not been sold after 3 years on the market.

This new connection with "outdoorsy types" feels really hopeful. Love...

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
awesome news, it sounds like you're in a much better place :) so happy to hear things are going well for you

ianav

Star*

call 911........call 911
Great news Steely! Enjoy hiking! - put bounce dryer sheets in your socks to keep bugs off your legs.

DDD

I wouldn't be surprised to see next weeks' issue of Newsweek headlined:
"HOUSE SOLD IN THREE WEEKS.....MARKET HAS TURNED"

Doing a Happy Dance for you and sending warm wishes for an improved and delightful future. DDD